276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bleach (3-in-1 Edition) Volume 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a huge series, so I don't know how long it'll take me to finish, but I definitely enjoyed these first three. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits, and along with Rukia—who is slowly regaining her powers—it's Ichigo's job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. I can personally say its a good acceptance for this story (since this is his second created-own series) but where does it lead, well.

Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits, and along with Rukia–who is slowly regaining her powers–it’s Ichigo’s job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace. I realize it's kinda 'typical' as far as Shonen manga goes, but that doesn't stop it from being a worthwhile read. It's been around 11 years since I've read Bleach, and I've decided to actually try and finish the series this time. The premise holds up as well as remembered, but there are a few flaws in the pacing and the cyclical nature of the stories. The mango style also grows on you as there are a limited number of characters that are drawn traditionally manga (mostly the female variety).Now that some of the Thousand Year Blood War has been animated, plus I recently rematched the anime openings and wanted to get back into the series again, so I decided to rematch the anime, then I decided to read the manga instead since I have the manga series and I’m glad I did. His next series, Bleach, about a high school student who becomes a shinigami and fights hollows, was not such a failure. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Since I’m so familiar with this series because of how nostalgic and important it is to me, I’m not sure what to say except that I enjoyed this.

When his family is attacked by a Hollow—a malevolent lost soul—Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Part Three will largely follow Tite Kubo's original manga, which concluded in 2016. The art by Tite Kubo (who also wrote it) has its own stand ground that is recognize by fans who read them. There are so many things that were not in the anime, like Orihime and Tatsuki talking about Orihime’s crush on Ichigo and Tatsuki giving her suggestions on how she could get together with him.Now that I've gotten into it, well, I'm sorry I didn't pay more attention earlier- there's a hell of a lot of manga to get through! I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. At the moment of typing this review I have 1-12 volumes of this series in the 3-in-1 bundle volume editions. I have no idea what Bleach was all about until I read the first volume and it was kind of interesting. From then on the rest of the 3 in 1 volume has mostly stories of Ichigo hallow haunting and taking down big bads for people.

Most of the background characters get a pretty decent fleshing out too (although there are some that could be expanded upon. May have some underlining and highlighting of text and some writing in the margins, but there are no missing pages or anything else that would compromise the readability or legibility of the text. This isn't that strange in normal books, but since this book uses pictures the bleed through can make an damage details in an image. When his family is attacked by a Hollow-a malevolent lost soul-Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Meanwhile the mastermind behind the chaos in the Seireitei is about to be revealed, but will the truth spell the end of the Soul Society?O que adoro especialmente é o detalhe dos desenhos e os pormenores da história, que num anime nunca aparecem a menos que sejam tremendamente necessários para o desenvolvimento da mesma. When his family is attacked by a Hollowa malevolent lost soulIchigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. I realize I’m super late to the game on this series but I’ve been meaning to read it for a while now. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. There is artistic and character ephemera that is giggle inducing and awesome for its ability to hook into and endearing the reader to the varied personalities of the series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment