276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Florale Oil 100 ml

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kiki Great multi-purpose oil [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really like the smell of this oil, it has a floral scent but it isn't too strong or overwhelming. It sprays on easily so it doesn't make a mess like pour oils and you can control how much you use. I used it on my face and body first and after a couple of uses I noticed a difference in the softness of my skin. I then used it as a hair mask for 10 minutes before shampooing and my hair was silky and shiny after I dried it. I also used it as a shaving oil and that worked amazingly, the razor glided easily and my legs felt extra smooth. I can't recommend this oil enough, it has so many uses in one product and each one gives great results! precious 100% botanical oils with complementary properties, selected for their affinity with the skin: Está más suave para el 100% (4) de las mujeres, nutrida y reparada para el 97% (4) de ellas. El cabello está nutrido, reparado y flexible. According to the ISO 16128 standard, the remaining % contribute to the integrity and sensoriality of the formula Sur le visage, utilisez-la seule (1 spray) ou en mélangeant quelques gouttes dans le creux de la main avec votre crème NUXE. Etalez par mouvements de lissage du centre vers les contours du visage. Les hommes vont aussi l'adorer en soin de barbe, pour la rendre souple et soyeuse.

Anna F Lovely cosmetic [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have used this oil on my skin for a few weeks as I have quite dry skin. It goes on very easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. This gives me some extra moisture leaving my skin feeling softSpray some Huile Prodigieuse on a natural bristle hairbrush for naturally controlled and radiantly shiny hair. Active ingredients: Tsubaki Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Borage Oil, Camellia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil. Benefits of Botanical Oils COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ASCORBIC ACID, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL [N2216/A]. Nuxe Florale’s Scent Elle est plus douce pour 100% (4) des femmes, nourrie et réparée pour 97% (4) d'entre elles. Les cheveux sont nourris, réparés et souples. Add a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse to your bath water and drift away on its joyful and fragrant waves.

Spray some Huile Prodigieuse in the palm of your hand and add a drop of your usual moisturiser. Mix and apply to your skin using smoothing movements. Ellen Terry Beautiful nourishing non greasy oil I have tried many cremes on my arms and legs but none are as effective as this oil. It leaves my skin totally nourished. A product to nourish your glow for beautifully soft skin and reconnection with your senses. It infuses your skin with an irresistible satin sheen with no oily finish thanks to its inimitable dry touch texture. Avant de l'appliquer, chauffez l'huile entre vos mains, puis placez-les en coupe sous votre nez en inspirant pour profiter des bienfaits de son parfum sur votre esprit.Lightweight– Botanical oils won’t weight hair down making it a great option for anyone with fine or thin hair. Sur le corps, appliquez-la en mouvements circulaires (buste, jambes,...) en insistant sur les zones les plus sèches et/ou sujettes aux vergetures. Principales activos de origen natural con 7 aceites preciosos 100% vegetales: aceite de Tsubaki hidratante, aceite de Argán reparador, aceite de Macadamia nutritivo, aceite de Borraja alisante, aceite de Camelia hidratante, aceite de Avellana protector y aceite de Almendra dulce suavizante. Utilisez l'Huile Prodigieuse® toute l'année, hiver comme été, sur votre visage, votre corps et vos cheveux. What is Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale? A multi-purpose dry oil, that moisturizes and protects the body, face, and hair. This spring inspired floral version has the same benefits of the original Prodigieuse formula, with a youthful and feminine scent.

Keep reading to discover details including Florale’s scent, consistency, and where to buy this iconic French beauty oil. Absorb Easily– The fine molecular structure of Florale’s 7 botanical oils means absorption into the deep layers of the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue. In the palm of your hand, mix a drop of Huile Prodigieuse with your foundation before applying: it will glide smoothly over your skin.Icebluepurple Premium body oil. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This premium body oil comes in an elegant 50ml bottle, with a gold lid. It has a light floral fragrance and a slightly golden appearance. Skin is moisturised for up to 8 hours (3). Skin is softer for 100%(4) of women; nourished and repaired for 97%(4) of women. Use it as an overnight hair mask. Apply 8-9 spritzes around your ends. Wrap your hair in a bun and go to sleep. In the morning, wash and style your hair as usual. De acuerdo con la norma ISO 16128, los % restantes contribuyen a la integridad y la sensorialidad de la fórmula

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment