276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glam Italia! How To Travel Italy: Secrets To Glamorous Travel (On A Not So Glamorous Budget): 1

£6.235£12.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Originally from New Zealand, Corinna has lived around the world, and now splits her time between Italy and the United States. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. How To Travel Italy you will learn a lot about getting off the beaten path and seeing a combination of the most famous places and less touristy, out of the way places.

And focusing on having experiences rather than seeing everything on someone’s list is great and freeing advice! Unlike most countries, with Italy the more new places you stumble upon the more you realize you’ve barely skimmed the tip of the iceberg.

Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes. Her blog posts about exploring Italy and discovering off the beaten path places led to an accidental private boutique tour business. I came away with some areas to focus on which then helped me to start feeling excited about the planning process. This, and Rick Steve’s ‘Europe through the back door’ (ahead of time) cover everything you need to know/bring/plan a successful trip.

Please note that some countries may charge the recipient duties on the 'import' of parcels from time-to-time. If you're going to be there for more than 1-2 days, get this guide and use it to fill out your itinerary!By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. I loved the idea that my readers could download my book to their Kindle app and have me there to help them wherever they were, via their phone, their tablet or whichever device was with them. You'll create an itinerary that's custom-fit to your interests: from world-renowned art to mouthwatering cuisine and from breathtaking landscapes to trendsetting fashion.

I decided to read this Glam Italia Book even though I have travelled to Italy many times, I found this Book fun, easy and enjoyable to read.

When other women wanted to join me on very affordable yet luxurious romps through Italy it became a business. You will not only save a ton of money with this section, but also arrive in Italy feeling fresh and fabulous and ready to take on the world. With tons of entries on little-known locations and suggestions of how to get the most out of each, this is the book you need to get an Italian experience you'll never forget. If you like practical tips, insider advice from a local expert, and stress-free planning, then you’ll love Corinna Cooke’s handbook for your dream vacation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment