276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cute Pun Birthday/Anniversary Card - I think you're GRATE - funny cheesy joke cards for him/her

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These candy bar wrappers are a great way to give a bar of chocolate with a little extra personalization. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want to receive a nice big bar of chocolate this Valentine’s Day! View the full blog post here. Teresa from Simply Made Fun is sharing a tutorial for lovely Faux Leather Valentine Heart Earrings and the SVG Cut File A laughing, smiling octopus because ‘you octopi my heart’? YES. A heart-eyed light bulb because ‘i love you watts and watts’? YES. These free, printable valentines cards are tiny squares of punny happiness for anyone you love. It’s just a whole lot of cute on cute. I’m telling you, Valentine’s Day just got so much easier with these free printable Valentine’s cards! Justine from Little Dove has created Heart Shaped Bath Bombs with a surprise inside plus a Free Printable Tag for Gifting

Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Printable Valentine’s Day Joke Decoding Activity The best way to thank someone is through thank you puns. When you are appreciating someone or showing gratitude to someone, it should be personalized and unique. The receiver should be able to feel what you felt when they helped you. Here are some ideas on how you can make funny cards to thank someone. Man, you were not kitten in your wedding vows when you said you said "We will always be together from meow on". This is a perfect message if your special someone is a food lover like me! 7. I’m b-egging you to be my Valentine. I would definitely recommend using a paper cutter to trim the cards apart to ensure that the lines are as straight as possible. This is the paper cutter that I currently have on my work desk and I can highly recommend it as it sure gets a lot of use!

You’re the love of my life, Valentine.” “Love is Pun-derful: Valentine Card Puns That Will Make Your Heart Skip a Beat!”

There are valentines that are perfect for anyone who loves to craft and make – a scissors, glue bottle and paint palette!Elise from Polka Dot Blue Jay has created adorable Love Bug Cupcake Toppers that are perfect for all your Valentine treats

Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing a Free Printable for Valentine’s Day Snowman Soup along with the recipe Writing the same old 'happy birthday' every year can get a bit boring for both the giver and the receiver. It's time for us to spice things up a bit and surprise them with a funny birthday card. We have a list of funny birthday puns for cards you can use for your friends' and families' birthday cards this year. Friendship is one of the most important form of relationship one can have. And friends are most likely to get our jokes because they probably have the same kind of humor themselves. On the occasion of friendship's day, we celebrate the friendship we hold and all the crazy time we have spent together with our friends. Cards for friendship day should be filled with puns more than any other cards. So, here's a list of friendship day card funny puns to show your friends you love them.Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks has the full step-by-step tutorial for a DIY Snow Globe Tumbler and we are all obsessed

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment