276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smoby My Beauty Pretend Play Roleplay Salon with Stool and Mirror, Vanity Station with Lights and Sounds Includes 32 Accessories and Foldable For Storage, For Children From 3+ Blue,Large

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Share Christmas stories either around the tree, fireplace, or if your little one’s are more visual, then play an animated video that is appropriate. Stories can include: The Candy Cane Story, The Shepherds and The Angels, and A Christmas Star.

Smoby My Beauty Centre Toy Playset | Freemans Smoby My Beauty Centre Toy Playset | Freemans

Very complete, it gathers 3 universes: hairdressing, nails and make-up. Your child can then put himself in the shoes of a make-up artist, a hairdresser and a salesperson. If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, correctly answer the question below before the closing date of Monday 30 th October at 15:30.

Imaginative play

Read our article ‘7 Creative Christmas Crafts for Toddlers’for more inspiration in the festive season. Explain the Traditions of Decorating at Christmas

Smoby My Beauty Centre Toy Playset | Curvissa Smoby My Beauty Centre Toy Playset | Curvissa

Introducing the Smoby Beauty Salon, a foldable roleplay station that perfectly combines the worlds of hairdressing, make-up and nails in one stylish playset. The Beauty Salon will help kids create hours of fun with three different play areas and 32 themed accessories.Your child can make tons of fun memories with their friends as they play with this fabulous play set. Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment