276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Journey: A Big Panda and Tiny Dragon Adventure

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Following the phenomenal international success of Big Panda and Tiny Dragon and The Journey, James Norbury's latest book introduces readers to a very special cat on a remarkable adventure. On their way into the wild they often find themselves lost, and while not knowing where they are, they discover many beautiful sights they'd never have found if they'd gone the right way. His next dream was to make money from writing books to start an animal sanctuary, but that too proved impossible, and every endeavour “came to zilch”. This felt nearly identical to The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy that I read and adored last year.

Unreal’: Samaritans volunteer has life turned around by six ‘Unreal’: Samaritans volunteer has life turned around by six

This is the tale of a cat wise in the ways of zen, journeying to discover a fabled ancient pine, under which infinite wisdom may be found. Big Panda and Tiny Dragon features two friends who often find themselves lost but overcome life’s obstacles.We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present. Best way I can explain it is that if that book is for coffee drinkers, this one is for tea drinkers. I guess the recent lock downs and isolation that Covid has brought to us all in varying degrees has made us a lot more introspective and books like this have taken on a new importance to many. James Norbury, pisac i likovni umjetnik je na vrlo jednostavan, lijep, interesantan, kreativan i slikovit način uspio prikazati vrlo složene, tužne, teške, u biti životne situacije koje uz njega sagledavamo s osmijehom na licu.

The Journey - Penguin Books UK The Journey - Penguin Books UK

A man living below the poverty line, helping others as a volunteer with the Samaritans, who self-published a book after literary agents showed no interest in his earlier work has had his book snapped up in a six-figure deal by publishers in 20 countries so far. Explore your surroundings with the inquisitive eye of Tiny Dragon, our friend who is big in heart if not in stature. And although they often find themselves lost, the beautiful sights along the way show us that the wrong path can often lead to the right road. Advertisement cookies are used by third parties (such as YouTube) to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns off-site.Norburry προτρέπει τον αναγνώστη να ζήσει τη στιγμή, ή αλλιώς να μην ξεχνάει να ζει προσπαθώντας να καταφέρει να τα βγάλει πέρα με τη ζωή την ίδια, αλλά και να μην καταβάλλεται από την αβεβαιότητα που περιβάλλεται σε κάθε πτυχή της ζωής του. I still feel some sadness at the loss of my friends, my home and, of course, my tea set, but I think maybe I am learning to be more accepting of things. Friends Big Panda and Tiny Dragon journey through the seasons of the year together, day and night, in rain and in sun. Achieving spiritual fulfilment, facing fear and adversity, seeing opportunities in setbacks, and having the courage to embrace change are also key elements of the tale. I thought I would love this as much I did The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse by Charles Mackesy, but alas, I didn't.

The Journey: Big Panda and Tiny Dragon by James Norbury The Journey: Big Panda and Tiny Dragon by James Norbury

Big Panda and Tiny Dragon live a contented life in a temple high up in the mountains but Tiny Dragon is missing something so they both decide to embark on a journey together to find the missing piece of the puzzle.Verder vind je op Sophia Magazine artikelen over onderwerpen die jou interesseren: werk, geld, liefde, relaties, schoonheid, mode, gezondheid, reizen, wonen en uitgaan. I'm not saying there shouldn't be multiple books like both Big Panda and The Boy, but it did make Big Panda feel derivative, and there wasn't anything special or unique outside of a different choice of animals to set this one apart from its predecessor. With the packaging intact and no damage, both books were found to have their front and back covers having various degree ink smudges.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment