276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YuMOVE Senior Dog | High Strength Joint Supplement for Older, Stiff Dogs, with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Green Lipped Mussel |Aged 9+ | 240 Tablets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We aim to be as flexible as possible when it comes to your easy-repeat deliveries and you can update the following information at any point.

YuMOVE’s range of joint supplements for dogs is a great choice to help soothe joint stiffness and provide joint support. I won’t know for a few weeks but if there’s a deterioration in my dog’s mobility, I will report back. Our Labrador has been experiencing joint pain and stiffness and these tablets were recommended by our vet as an alternative to prescribed anti inflammatory drugs.

Data on file Guarantee See the difference in just 6 weeks, or your money back guaranteed For full terms and conditions see YuMOVE.

Data on file Developed by veterinary scientists, our dental sticks tackle plaque and help balance bacteria for a fresher breath in just 4 weeks. I use this product for my two dogs one who is elderly and one who has arthritis from a broken elbow and find they have no problem in moving about . I was given a trial sample of YuMOVE skin and coat care which I tried with my bulldog who was suffering a few skin issues. ActivEase® GLM contains up to 8x the amount of Omega-3 compared to standard GLM powder Data on file.

That’s why – supported by our team of veterinary experts and scientists – we’ve developed a range of dog joint supplements to help support dogs of all ages. ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel is up to 30x more powerful than other ordinary Green Lipped Mussel powder Data on file. YuMOVE is the only joint supplement range with Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours. Nutritional Additives: Per kg: Vitamin C 14126mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 3390mg (Manganese: 1102mg), Vitamin E 1582 IU. br>She is my second gsd Tara no’s sadly had to be out to sleep miss her dearly but after various vets and opinions nothing more could be done for her mobility leg problems.

YuMove's unique ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega-3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints.

Containing 50% more Omega 3 fatty acids than our original YuMOVE Dog formulation, YuMOVE Senior is ideal for stiff senior dogs who need extra support in their later years. We currently offer 30% off all subscriptions or 40% off if you have more than one product on subscription. Hyaluronic Acid is a major part of the synovial fluid which helps lubricate and cushion the joint within 2 hours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment