276°
Posted 20 hours ago

jolen cream bleach 30ml regular

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jolen Crème Bleach Mild is a cream and powder which when mixed together lightens dark excess facial and body hair in just 10 minutes.

It’s the simplest and safest way to lighten unwanted hair so that it blends beautifully with your natural skin tone, making it virtually invisible! You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. I confirm that I am a qualified beauty therapist/hair professional or a student undergoing training on a beauty/hair course.It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Jolen Jolen Creme Bleach Mild is a cream and powder which when mixed together lightens dark excess facial and body hair in just 10 minutes.

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. I recommend gently removing it with the spatula once you're done, thoroughly washing it off your face (or wherever) after, pop on some witch hazel and moisturise the area.To do this, simply mix a small amount of the product as described on the box and apply to about a one inch square area of your inner arm. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described. Refusal of these advertising cookies does not affect the use of our Site and will not result in the suspension of advertising on our Site. Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glyceryl, Stearate, Isopropyl, Myristate, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethyamine, Phosphoric Aic.

Please make sure if you have sensitive skin to do a small portion first because it can get irritating if you are sensitive. Before using this product, always make a preliminary patch text to see if you are allergic/sensitive to any ingredient. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.CONTAINS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, RINSE EYES IMMEDIATELY IF PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THEM. Downside is that it doesn't smell amazing and it can cause minor sensitivity but for the results achieved, this isn't an issue.

I’m self conscious of my dark arm hair and was shaving/waxing it would always come back prickly and make me more self conscious. Do not use on skin imperfections, such as blemishes or moles or on broken or irritated, inflamed or sunburned skin.Jolen Creme Bleach Original Formula is the simplest and safest way to lighten unwanted hair so that it blends beautifully with your natural skin tone, making it virtually invisible. Is the intended user on any medication, this includes medication you have purchased, on prescription, vitamins, or herbal medicines? Jolen Crème Bleach Mild is a cream and powder which when mixed together lightens dark excess facial and body hair in just 10 minutes. Jolen Crème Bleach is a cream and powder which when mixed together lightens dark excess facial and body hair in just 10 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment