276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arcwave Ion Pleasure Air Stroker for Men - Male Masturbator Toy - 8 Intensity Levels - Contactless Stimulation - Waterproof - CleanTech Silicone - Adult Smart Sex Toy - Self Sucking Masturbating Toys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re looking for a high-quality toy with body-safe materials and good looks, consider the Arcwave.

The silicone part of this male masturbator can be completely submerged and also has a drain hole to make cleaning a no-brainer. The unit slides easily onto the charging dock, which has a similar aesthetic and could easily sit on a dresser without being recognized by your guests. This is a very different approach to the typical vibrator style of toy that dominates the industry, and the feeling is certainly unique, something I’ll cover at greater length in a moment. The Pleasure Air kicks in when your frenulum is pressed up firmly against the lower inside wall of the sleeve.You either stick yourself in something or stick something into yourself, and sometimes the thing vibrates, inflates, or rattles around. That aside, the ArcWave Ion does indeed feel every bit the revolutionary product that they claim to be.

The range of option is amazing, but as some who’s a bit lazy, I prefer to have an automatic toy like ArcWave Ion. Keep in mind that I regularly test extremely strong vibrators though, so you may enjoy the lower settings more than me. I had never thought that I would personally become so infatuated with using one sex toy and completely ignoring all of the others in my inventory.Instead of vibrating like a conventional sex toy, a chamber inside the toy make pressure waves that feel like gentle suction. Once you allow the Arcwave Ion to act as an edging toy and give it time to build, the feeling becomes more and more intense, and a full-blown explosion is imminent. The device has a small valve that sits on your frenulum, the small flap of skin between the underside of your cock’s head and shaft.

It’s hypoallergenic silicone, resistant to UV light, and feels more durable and dense than most silicone sleeves.

Fortunately, it also comes packed with a tiny, 10ml bottle of Pjur (Made in Germany) water-based lubricant. The battery seems to last a long time (a few hours), and my only real complaint is that the noise of the motor isn’t exactly discreet. Before we get to the experience part of my Arcwave Ion review, I want to talk about the silicone that makes up the masturbator.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment