276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'aventure by Al Haramain Eau De Parfum Spray (L'aventure 3.3 oz)

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Im a woman so its not my taste I thought this would be a nice unisex fragrance but nooooo, so ended up giving it to my dad. The time previous we found the food being cut corners on servings (ingredients) , and the last time earlier this month (July) found some of the portions a joke (we should have taken a photo of the cheese board) this was a couple of crackers (3) a very tiny small piece (corner) of brie, it has just gone downhill. I honestly had no idea what Aventus was other than a subtle mention or two on here which went in one ear out the other.

But, after reading some reviews on L'Aventure, I decided to give another clone a shot, so I grabbed a bottle. The scent brought me back to the original Black XS by Paco Rabanne when it was a monster how strong it was. I own Creed Aventus, Nishane Hacivat, Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT, Montblanc Explorer, Perfumer's Choice Victor and now L’aventure Al Haramain. The opening accord of lemon and bergamot replaces the pineapple/apple of Aventus with some degree of success, but ultimately is the fragrances weakest link in its attempt to duplicate the same effect - though it should be noted L'Aventure, as a whole, doesn't have anywhere near the same quality of ingredients to work with. Just as well, half way through our meal it poured down for 15 minutes and people out had to dash in.It's been a month since my initial review and I have been wearing L'Adventure in my regular rotation along with Aventus. Al Haramain L'Aventure Femme Eau de Parfum 100ml Spray is a premium eau de parfum of Al Haramain brand. Went ahead and bought this one and the Armaf one as those were the clones people say were the closest to CA.

It's obviously got some citrus and pineapple but it's got what I can only describe as a glue note in it also but maybe I just need to let it macerate a little bit as you sometimes need to do with these clone brands.this is not an aventus clone in any way shape or form its amazing how many reviews are comparing the 2 saying how it's close but not spot on. my buddy at work wears Aventus all the time and I’ve smelled so many different batches of Aventus from him and L’aventure and CDNIM both smell exactly like some of his better Aventus batches and nobody can tell them apart, everybody asks me if we have the same cologne and I’m like. It gets me positive attention and I too wear this casually and save my aventus for special occasions. The longevity is insane too, I sprayed this at 8am and it’s 8pm and I’m still getting whiffs of this.

If you like that Aventus vibe but dislike the too lemony opening and too smoky drydown of CDNIM, I recommend L'Adventure, which smells more natural and is much more delicate. Well, CDNI has way more smoke, and if clones don’t have pineapple in the opening in my opinion, it’s not a true clone of CA. The blend feels so smooth in comparison to CDNIM and I don't find myself disliking any phase of this scent's lifespan.I don’t love this, but not because it’s bad, actually this is propably the most well blended of all the clones. This is in addition to an excellent choice of french wines - although ask the owner for suggestions as not all are listed on the menu. L'A is more synthetic/too lemony, which is not very pleasant in the first 20-30 mins, but then it settles and it's very decent in the air, but still synthetic/too lemony from up close. Ok, so when it comes to Creed Aventus clones L'Aventure have the exact same start for me when I smell from close distance, after some time Aventus is going more smoth and losing little bit of sillage staying natural when L"Aventure stays louder and little bit synthetic. This L'aventure In my opinion is a very nice scent, masculine but not offensive at all, really elegant.

Projection could have been better and the sillage is not very strong but it last 24 hours on my skin. This is not like my older smokey version of aventus, but the more pineapple-dominant batch that a friend of mine has. I applied 2 sprays in the morning the other day before leaving for work at around 7:30 in the morning.My gym buddy even asked me if it today was an Aventus day when she smelled me on the treadmill next to her (she knows that I am into fragrances and her husband wears Aventus so she knows this one). It’s actually stronger but still not as strong as I would like but I just spray more since it is such a good value. Great alternative to Creed Aventus, longevity is not good as CDNIM LE or Afnan intense, maybe 5-6 hours, but scent is very high quality. In my view, L'Adventure is close enough to Aventus (except for the opening) where it will serve well as an Aventus substitute in most cases. Saw blades, coffee grinders, sewing machines, tools, two-wheelers, cars from all eras, sports cars and concept cars, from 1810 to the present day, the Peugeot Adventure Museum presents more than 200 years of industrial history that began in the Montbéliard region and has spread throughout the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment