276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Booda Cleanstep Litter Tray, Iris

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The long runway means so much less of the mess makes it out of the box with her, and the domed walls leave more room inside for turning around and getting comfortable than I’ve seen with other covered boxes. The number one reason I like this cat litter box is because it helps minimize the cat litter my cat tracks from the cat litter box back into the room. Assuming your request is valid, we usually unblock addresses within 1 business day, and will notify you when the action is completed. There are two styles of PetMate Booda Domes: the basic pod-like round model, and the fancier Cleanstep, which includes a built-in ramp entry. Chewy refunded money and said I could donate to a shelter but no way should any cat ever be provided this box to use!

After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After recently adopting a cat, we realized that our dog loved to eat the little cat "treats" she leaves in her covered litter box.I personally love my cat but not the odors that come from owning a cat, the filter in the lid helps to minimize the odors.

Just got the clean ones out of the garage and the plastic smells vile so they have been cleaned again and are air drying (those are the cheap, flimsy PAH ones). I did place one of my shallow trays in a perfect size box to see if it cut down on the litter flinging (it did) but Jasper decided there was now a high side so he could spray instead of squat so that vent really wouldn't work with him.I was very skeptical at first but it took no time at all, he used it the first time and hasn't has any challenges or accidents since then.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment