276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paw Patrol Count With Marshall Toy for Kids - Helps Child Development, Colours, Numbers Recognition and Counting 1-10 - Features 10 Fun Play Coins, 3+ Years

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would consider where you child is developmentally wise. I would have preferred my daughter to have when she was a little younger, as she was quite confident with both products. However, they will be great for my little man as he gets older. The “abc” button starts a phonics challenge where Ryder sounds out a letter and word beginning with that letter. Your child must then find it on the screen. The coins are big and robust and easily distinguishable from each other. My little boy enjoyed just putting the coins in and playing too but he is only 20 months, so was fully supervised.

Let’s take a closer look at the two toys and what we thought of them. Paw Patrol Count With Marshall toy review If his clumsiness or impulse causes an accident or more work for others, he will try his best to make it right. This is shown in " Pups Chill Out", when he eats all the Puppy Pops, he helps complete the mission, at the end. It comes with sturdy rubber surround that offers both a handy grip for little hands and cushions the tablet when your child inevitably drops it on the floor. We were sent the Paw Patrol Count With Marshall Toy and Ryder’s Alphabet Tablet to test out. My three-year-old’s face lit up the second she saw them and she has since spend hours playing with them.

Free Standard Delivery Over £20*

It’s a perfect choice for a little fan of Paw Patrol. Our view on the Paw Patrol electronic learning toys The tablet was robust and had a soft, rubber casing around it. This is great, as my baby boy did get his hands on it! It was easy to set up, with an easy off and on button. My middley didn’t need much help to know what to do and my baby boy enjoyed having a look and telling me what objects he could see, as his speech is really developing.

Once you switch it on with the large on/off button at the front Ryder starts to flash and asks your child to find a particular letter or object. Ryder’s Alphabet Tablet is a brilliant introduction to the alphabet and phonics for pre-school children. L love to call Ryder’s Alphabet Tablet the pup pad like the show! She is learning letter recognition and phonics at the moment, the alphabet tablet is perfect as an additional resource for this. As a first tablet it encourages your child to have fun with their favourite TV show characters. All the characters plus words and objects from the show each have their own button on the tablet.The tablet lets your child learn while having fun with Ryder and the pups! This is not a moving screen tablet, but has a fixed picture with multiple buttons for your child to interact with. I think both would make a lovely present for Christmas for young Paw Patrol fans! There is also thePAW Patrol Smart Phone, available from Very. Here you can call Ryder and the Pups to learn about colours, numbers and much more. Great for helping with memory, communication and confidence! As a dog, Marshall has a sharp sense of smell. Although it is not as sensitive as Chase's, Marshall is able to smell and detect gas leaks and smoke.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.The Paw Patrol show follows a team of pups, known as the Paw Patrol, who each have special skills that help them carry out rescues and missions in their home town of Adventure Bay. Ryder lights up on the pad as he talks. He can ask for a letter to be found, an object or even to identify the first letter of a particular word. This is fantastic for early word recognition as they are learning to read. Plus listening, understanding, and responding to questions skills. Which a lot of 2-4 year olds need practice in! Ryder will tell you if you are wrong and ask you to try again! Ryder’s Alphabet Tablet is perfect for helping to build those essential communication skills and hand-eye coordination. It helps them to focus and concentrate on what they are looking at. Marshall is the team’s brave firedog – an excitable, all-action, six-year-old Dalmatian pup. He’s always ready to roll, sometimes literally as he often loses his balance and takes a tumble. He may be clumsy but he and his pup pals laugh off any stumble or spill. At the end of the day, or let's say even by mid to late morning, Marshall is a loveable and loyal friend who will always help those in need! Personality This is a fantastic way to teach your child the basics of numbers and help their confidence to grow. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

Ryder lights up and asks the child to find a letter, or an object, or to identify the first letter of a particular word. This is great for phonetic sounds and develops skills like letter and early word recognition, listening and understanding, plus responding to questions. Playing withPAW Patrol Ryder’s Alphabet Tablet and Our Thoughts Using the three challenge buttons at the bottom of the toy your child can select what they want to do.There are several things that draw little ones to the show. First of all it has dogs that talk in it, secondly they have cool kit to help them on missions and thirdly it’s all about adventures. This toy is a brilliant introduction to touch screen toys and a great way to teach your child about phonics and the alphabet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment