276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ocean Bottle - Recycled Stainless Steel Drinks Reusable Water Bottle - Eco-Friendly & Reusable - Forest Green - 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On 15th November, from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM, we are hosting an evening in Central London dedicated to the power of sustainability in driving positive global change. Owning a reusable water bottle is a statement in its own right – a declaration that you are doing your bit for the planet. But where to start? Today the options are endless, with some offering vacuum insulation to keep their contents cold or hot, some ergonomically designed for your workout or daily commute, and others better suited to sit proudly atop your desk. I’m often a little wary of water bottles with straws because I’ve previously found they become rather unhygienic. This water bottle uses antimicrobial drinking surfaces and a stainless steel telescopic straw, which comes with its own cleaning brush. It’s just as well, since it can’t go in the dishwasher. As always, thank you to you all for your ongoing support of us all at Ocean Bottle and our shared Mission. Vlora Salihi, Head of Sales at Tony's Chocolonely, shared Tony's mission to achieve 100% slave-free chocolate on a global scale. She delved into Tony’s 5 sourcing principles, illustrating a transformative example that is reshaping the landscape of the cocoa industry.

The bottle comes embedded with an NFC enabled smart-chip, which allows owners to register the bottle to our Ocean Bottle Mobile App to further fund the collection of ocean-bound plastic (for free) each time a refill is registered. The Ocean Bottle is our award winning, best selling bottle. It’s been designed to be clean, and minimalistic, while also standing out in its simplicity.Looks wise I can’t complain either. The Hydro Flask features a compact design with a powdered coating and a choice of nine colours. My favourite was the rain colour, a pale blue. The bottom is slightly indented in the middle for a stable base and after a month of using it, I can confirm it’s durable and keeps water ice cold. The bottle holds 500ml of the liquid of your choice, hot or cold, and can maintain the temperature of your drink for up to 6 hours, or longer for cold drinks.

They’re essentially tiny granulate cubes made from natural plant and fruit extracts which are low in calories and free from sugar, artificial flavours and sweeteners. The bottles are made with a perfectly sized drinking hole to drop these cubes inside and flavour the water – hence the name, Waterdrop. If you’re buying a reusable water bottle with the intention of becoming more environmentally friendly, it doesn’t get more sustainable than the S’wheat bottle. The S’wheat is a reusable plant-based water bottle made from wheat straw and bamboo. The wheat straw is the stalk part of cereal plants which remains after they’ve been harvested. Usually, wheat straw would be used as biofuel, animal feed or burnt in the open - causing pollutant emissions. In a departure from the traditional Chilly’s style, this brand new water bottle has a stainless steel straw with a sporty flip lid and carry loop, designed for use on the go. It comes in either 500ml or a litre. To stay ahead of our upcoming events, be the first to know by signing up for our B2B mailing list: https://lnkd.in/e6wW8_Zg So you have your workout wardrobe sorted with a kaleidoscope of gym clothes, a home gym replete with treadmills and rowing machines, and a killer gym bag to keep all your gear in. But what about your water bottle? We say it's time to retire your crumpled old Volvic bottle and opt for something more eco-friendly, and much more good-looking, too: it's time to buy a reusable water bottle.And so for every single Ocean Bottle sold, we fund the collection of 1000 plastic bottles before they enter Another customer says she is appreciative of this company’s commitment to saving ocean ecosystems. She shares in her Ocean Bottle review: “ The thing I love the most about your product is that you’re motivating people to take care of the ocean.” Many brands will also be certified by industry-recognised sustainability charities. Some logos to look out for include B-Corp, signifying the business puts purpose before profit; 1% for the Planet, meaning the organisation donates 1 per cent of its revenue to environmental causes each year; and also Climate Neutral, a globally-recognised standard for carbon accountability. Now I’ve got the negatives out of the way, I can talk about why I love the bottle. I have it in taupe, shown above. The powdered body is top and tailed by stainless steel bands with a small logo at the bottom. The lid has a large handle which can be grabbed with a whole fist and under that is what they call their ‘Chug Cap’. It’s a shatter-resistant plastic lid with a large chug opening in the middle for gulping water on the go.

One man shares in his Ocean Bottle review: “Not only do I get loads of compliments on the striking orange color but it’s super handy to have a water bottle that doubles as a coffee keep cup that really maintains temperature!” Another customer loves Ocean Bottle’s charitable impact on marine life and coastal towns, reporting in her Ocean Bottle review: “A brilliant solution for the plastic and poverty problems. Smart design, minimalist aesthetics, versatile use. Beautiful, lightweight and practical.” For every Ocean Bottle you buy, the company commits to funding the collection of over 11 kilos of plastics (or about 1,000 plastic bottles) from the waters of polluted regions.UK consumers go through an estimated 14 billion plastic drinks bottles per year, according to Defra, but single-use plastic is falling out of favour thanks to efforts from David Attenborough and Greta Thunberg. More people are turning to reusable water bottles and in return, bottles are getting smarter. The best water bottles these days are insulated, leak-proof, filtered and BPA free. And so for every single Ocean Bottle sold, we fund the collection of 1000 plastic bottles before they enter the The Ocean Bottle is our award winning, best selling bottle. It’s been designed to be clean, and minimalistic, Unlike other sports bottles, it’s also beautifully designed. I love the blue linen colour (shown above). The powdered coating means it doesn’t slip, even with sweaty hands, and the ridged edging on the lid makes the cap easy to twist off. The rather large branding down the side is a turn off for me, though at least it’s subtle in colour. That said, Lululemon is a prestigious fitness brand which I imagine many would be proud to show off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment