276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette For Women 50ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Feminine and resolute, the freshness of bamboo softens with a feminine bouquet of jasmine and white rose.

This note, extracted through steam distillation, gives Light Blue its characteristic woody base, entwined with warm amber and a lingering trail of white musks.The bottle has been given a more contemporary design while the luxurious felt box comes in a beautifully clear blue colour.

Light Blue conjures a Mediterranean woman who wears her femininity with ease, a woman with a captivating aura no one can resist. one of my faves Vibrant, fruity floral fragrance with Mediterranean vibes…i can just imagine myself sipping cocktails on the Sicilian coast under the warm sun. With her unfaltering confidence, natural beauty and simple femininity the Light Blue woman is a contemporary siren. The freshness of sparkling citrus and crisp green apple, softened by a feminine bouquet of jasmine and white rose, yields to the seductive warmth of cedar wood, amber and musk. Applies to new registrations only | Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code, Sale, Brand Sale, Outlet, Billie Eilish or Decleor.This bestselling perfume for women manages to be fresh, aquatic, citrusy and floral all at the same time – without overpowering the senses but all the while adding luxury to your presence. Discover a new twist to the iconic signature for Light Blue Forever Pour Femme – a sunny and sensual feminine Eau de Parfum fragrance that evokes memories of long summer days by the Mediterranean Sea. This timeless scent opens up with refreshing zesty Sicilian lemon combined with apple, bellflower and cedar, recreating the image of crisp sea air. With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment