276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVIDOFF Cool Water Man Deodorant Spray 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. In the heart, the top moves outwards with force and intensity in notes of oakmoss, geranium and sandalwood. The Cool Water for Men fragrance begins with swells of cooling peppermint and fresh lavender that roll into an intense heart of oakmoss, geranium and sandalwood.

Davidoff's Cool Water Deodorant Spray offers immediate protection and provides long-lasting freshness throughout the day, leaving your skin lightly scented with the marine notes of Cool Water. aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, bht, bisabolol, citral, citronellol, farnesol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, isopropyl myristate, limonene, linalool, triethyl citrate. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. uk//en/davidoff/cool-water-deodorant-spray/p_13220/ 13220 COOL WATER mild deodorant spray https://i1.I think I bought this by accident, I was just looking for a deodorant and this looked good at the time. With diverse perfume styles that are universally loved by men and women alike, Davidoff fragrances are the perfect gift for that special someone. I thought this was going to be like the 152g bottles of deodorant spray that Davidoff did awhile back, but its entirely different. Our products are sourced directly from trusted manufacturers and authorised distributors, guaranteeing their authenticity and quality.

Opens its aroma with marine notes, mint and coriander, its sensuality persists in its heart of orange blossom and geranium essences and ends up with cedarwood, oak moss and musk. Inspired by the strength of the ocean this iconic men’s fragrance provides that vital feeling of intense freshness. Davidoff Cool Water Men Deodorant Spray (150ml) combines long-lasting freshness with calming properties to soothe and refresh your underarms and body.

It’s an aromatic fresh scent that bursts to the surface in swells of peppermint and lavender then moves with force in notes of oak moss, geranium and sandalwood, before gliding into a long warm flow of amber and musk.

Elevate your grooming routine with Davidoff's Cool Water Deodorant Spray, a fresh aromatic fragrance designed for men. Back in the day, most fragrances for men were intense powerhouse scents; that is until Davidoff broke the mold and launched Cool Water. By blending Sea Water with herbaceous and wooden notes, this iconic fragrance creates a distinctive scent that is suitable for any man.

You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. Inspired by the strength and vitality of the ocean it bursts to the surface in swells of peppermint and lavender, then moves out with force and intensity in notes of jasmine, oak moss, geranium and sandalwood, finally gliding into a long, warm, sensual flow of amber and musk. The fragrance of the deodorant is light in intensity and duration but it does its job without delay.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment