276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meguiar's G16216EU Ultimate Interior Detailer 450ml for a satin finish

£15.645£31.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Interior cleaning is an essential part of car care that can be easily overlooked. Great car interior cleaners not only keep the interior of your car presentable but also improve its health and prevent further damage over time.

We used a nearly twenty-year-old vehicle with years of interior wear to test each car interior cleaner for this review. Each cleaner was used on various surfaces within the car with a microfiber towel, with the exception of the Armor All wipes. Cleaners with an overpowering smell can lead to headaches, so always choose one with a scent you enjoy. Dust And Stain Removal Dust and Stain Removal: The purpose of an interior cleaner is to remove dust, grime, and stains that build up over time and wear down your car’s upholstery. During our cleaning process of each product, we compared each cleaner to see how easy stains were to remove and how much, if any, residue or dust was left on surfaces after cleaning. The worst part is the smell has a tendency to linger for a while. Other people might find the smell particularly pleasing, but my nose was not pleased with the slightly overpowering scent of this interior cleaner. Bottom Line

It’s a good thing Meguiar’s gave the Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner a low price. This product is ideal for tough cleaning jobs prior to applying a leather conditioner or dashboard protectant. The Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner gave my car’s interior a smooth and revitalized appearance… It kinda reminded me of the day I bought it. We’ve interviewed several professional detailers to get an idea of the most useful products and techniques for at-home detailers. Interior cleaning is one of the easier and valuable detailing tasks anyone can perform on their own vehicle. As the automobile developed, so did the Meguiar’s brand and product range. Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze polishes and waxes were initially used by manufacturers, car dealerships and body shops. As car shows became more popular, so did the high-gloss show car shine, and so did Meguiar’s products.

The main reason to buy this product is its versatility. You can use it on almost every interior surface. It won’t clean your carpets and I’d not use it on glass but for everything else – you’re covered! Keep in mind that not every soap is appropriate for interior detailing. When we asked Rob Harper, Director of Product Development and Tech Support at Ziebart International, about the biggest changes he’s seen during his more than 20 years in the detailing industry. He said this about interior cleaners: CONSEALS LIGHT DEFECTS: One of the side benefits of this ceramic paint coating is that the surface doesn't have to be absolutely perfect. Spray on a section, spread with a microfiber, and buff off. The product will help conceal minor paint defects while i GLASS CLEANER SPRAY & WATER REPELLENT: Sophisticated chemistry thoroughly cleans exterior glass while leaving behind a layer of protection that delivers a hydrophobic finish that repels water, so it rolls right offSome of them, yes. The cleaner will explicitly state that it's safe on windows, but you should definitely confirm that before trying. Other interior cleaners will leave a finish or residue on your windows, which can be a nightmare to remove. Your best bet is to just use a separate glass cleaner. Which car interior cleaners do the pros use?

If your vehicle has been neglected and has a serious dirt build up, this is the perfect solution – Spray it on about any surface (vinyl, rubber, plastic, leather, etc) and wipe off all the dirt and grime – Low cost and very effective car interior cleaner spray! CLEAR COAT SAFE: This hybrid ceramic wash & wax is safe and effective on all glossy paint and clear coats and gently cleans dirt, grime, and fresh contaminants from the surface without removing any preexisting car wax The good thing about the Meguiar’s Quik is you don’t need to use a lot of the spray to obtain great results. I found this out the hard way when I hosed down my dash like a fireman… and then realized I was soaking up a pool with my microfiber cloth. So yeah, two or three sprays DIRECTLY ON YOUR MICROFIBER CLOTH should cover your dash… Starting with the dash…

Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer 473ml

Considering the fact the Meguiar’s G13616 cleaner alone costs around [ see price], so you’re looking at spending about a case of beer worth of products to clean and protect the interior of your car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment