276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moon Glow - Neon UV Hair Gel - 20ml Intense Green – Temporary wash out hair colour dye - Spike and glow!

£2.095£4.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Max Green Alchemy recommends the gel to users with the dry scalp as a result of conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and seborrheic dermatitis.

hair Joico – the joi of healthy hair

This gel is suitable for color-treated and wavy hair. It’s also gentle on sensitive scalps and can be used to define curls. The formula contains no alcohol, synthetic fragrance, or added color. It is also parabens, phthalates, and sulfates free. When you have fine hair, it can be difficult to find a gel that delivers the hold you want without weighing down your curls. This liquid gel does just that while the Morikue protein-infused formula conditions, fortifies, and creates definition. Reviewers also rave that it adds body and volume to limp hair. Who It’s For If you legit cannot get a gel cast to save your life (it's an art! I still struggle! Help!) try this strong-hold gel. It'll clump your curls to help protect them against frizz and humidity while you diffuse or air-dry. Remember to wait until your hair is 100 percent dry, though, before breaking the cast or " scrunching out the crunch," lest you awaken the frizz demons.Apply the serum to wet or dry hair to add texture or smooth frizz, or use as a leave-in conditioning treatment. Quinoa Protein has been shown to boost shine by over 50%, and Avocado Oil helps to smooth and nourish all hair types.

Vintage Hair Adverts: 1960s-70s Products, Styles and Tragic Vintage Hair Adverts: 1960s-70s Products, Styles and Tragic

Get Shiny Hair - Most of the chemicals in conventional hair gel products may style your hair, but they also leave the hair dry and frizzy. Natural oils moisturize your hair and your scalp, leaving it shiny. I have long, bonkers frizzy hair and using about a 50p size blob of this works wonders. It is lightweight and really brings out my curls. Simple Suds Co. recommends the gel for sensitive scalp and color-treated hair. With an alcohol-free formula, users will not experience scalp irritation.To get more insights on the best gels for natural hair we spoke with an expert to get insights for this story: When I first found this edge control on my mother’s bathroom sink, let’s just say that it didn’t stay there for long—it remains one of the best edge controls I’ve ever used. You can count on this product to tame your flyaways and provide a firm hold to unruly hair. And, while there’s no miracle product that'll completely change the texture of the hair that frames your face, this will definitely help you style your baby hair to perfection. Who It’s For It is ideal for shining dull hair, reconditioning dry and damaged hair, and promoting the health of your hair.

Hair Spray | Hair Styling - Boots Hair Spray | Hair Styling - Boots

Instead of using water, the gel uses Aloe Vera Juice, so you have a creamy formula for hair and scalp health. This formula is free from toxins such as parabens and sulfates, synthetic fragrances, and dye. It is also cruelty-free and vegan friendly. Although my hair remains big, it kind of keeps it under control and people do comment on how lovely my hair is which is a whole new experience. Love this product!"Features the company's proprietary ten herbs formula. This formula contains several botanical extracts with nutrients for every scalp and hair type. It is especially common among the curly hair community. If you thought that hair gel was a recipe for crunchy, flakey, and stiff curls, I can't say I blame you. I thought the same until I discovered the Curly Girl Method a few years ago (a technique—nay, a way of life—for getting truly excellent curls) and found that a main component of getting said perfect curls was hair gel. So, I decided to rethink my initial thoughts and add one to my collection of curly hair products. And, folks, I truly cannot emphasize this revelation enough: Curly hair gel is the key to excellent-looking hair for every curl type . Its formula styles and holds your hair, so you never have to keep reapplying throughout the day. The natural oils promote the health of your hair and scalp, makes your hair flexible, enhances texture and shine, and reduces frizz. Hair and Skin Type - Is your hair kinky, wavy, curly, or straight? There are organic gels for each of these types of hair . Better yet, you need to consider your skin type as this determines whether you need a moisturizing and styling product or a strictly--styling product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment