276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anime Death Note Yagami Light Cosplay Full Set Costume Halloween Suit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Light wears normal clothes essentially, the suits need to look crisp like he does, not oversized or not tailored.

Years of creatively personifying Kira - though thankfully not with slaughter - gave her much to share and say. This guide offers you an easy-to-follow approach to perfectly emulate this character's trademark look for your next Cosplay event or Halloween party. Misa received her notebook from Rem the shinigami, and her only mission was to support the original Kira by any means necessary. I ran up a bill at Express for a time (but I got to wear the same stuff to the office too, so it was worth it.

I’m about to become the God of the New World, and once I’ll finally be, my intention is to rule it for a long, a very long time. Under normal circumstances, humans should have continued to evolve as the greatest creatures upon this earth, but we were actually regressing.

He is in a rather dim room with ghost decorations on a string, alluding to the grim, spooky nature of the show and Light's monstrous heart. A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). Light Yagami does his best thinking alone, and in his ordinary bedroom, he dreams of a bloody empire where his opinion is the law, and he can slay anyone with his notebook if they cross him. Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Though he intends to rid the world of evil with his new powers, he soon becomes corrupted in his plan to become the god of the new world. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. We're tracking the Kira cosplayers across the internet, and inviting them to shed light on creating great Death Note costumes. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. I had been waiting for years (before Covid pandemics, actually) to bring it at conventions, and I finally did!Like two faces or the same coin, firmly believing in a concept of justice not belonging to this world.

Remember to check back daily for new updates with the wide selection of light, you're bound to find a couple of options you will like! To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment