276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boyslut: A Memoir and Manifesto

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do not want to sound like a "your kink is not okay person," because anything between two consenting adults, (or two consenting minors who are both in the same age bracket) is a-okay with me.

We definitely need more sex positivity in society, but I personally would draw the line on disregarding protection. Talking about sex and destigmatizing non-heteronormative and kinky sex in particular is beneficial for everyone in the end, especially in the face of a rising movement to deemphasize sex when discussing sexuality.Most people probably know at least one man who suffers from “normative male alexithymia,” for example – the problem of not recognizing and being able to express one’s own feelings – and simply having that problem identified might start the process of undoing it.

There are some interesting explorations of polyamory and open marriage that I found encouraging, and some frank discussion of how intimacy can interfere with sexual attraction - not because we've "fallen out of love" but because our sexual attraction may work differently. While I agree wholeheartedly, I do not think we, and by “we” I mean the world, will ever rid ourselves of gender stereotypes completely. I want to give bi people who have also struggled [advice on] how to respond, when to respond, and when not to respond. I had really high hopes for this book and instead feel like it’s a lesson in exactly how not to speak about my own or other people’s sexuality.Then there’s the fact that our language around sex and sexual dynamics is often exclusionary of nonbinary people, and that’s by design. If you can’t rely on those who love you when you are struggling, then indeed, you might as well remain single. It doesn’t do the community both the good and bad, and how it affected him and change them for the better. Now, I’m very comfortable with sex, everyone who knows me knows it’s my favourite topic of discussion and that I can talk for hours about puking, pissing and whatever else picks my fancy for the day, which is why Boyslut felt like I was chatting with an old friend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment