276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fast-paced and funny, readers are immediately swept into Humza’s world and really feel for him and his various troubles, like his super-strict dad and adults not listening properly. Humza Arshad (pictured) is the first British YouTuber to have his own scripted comedy series on BBC Three in the mockumentary series Coconut. Miss C began to flail her arms around like a windmill in a hurricane, desperately trying to swat poor Mustafa. But Humza’s famous for telling not-entirely-true stories: how’s he going to get anyone to believe him? When Henry and I first collaborated on material for older audience but as tastes go, we both love crazy, out of this world.

It was a lot of fun working together on Little Badman, we have the same sense of humour, but he's a lot better at spelling then me! Full of action and humour, but perhaps best of all is how Humza grows and changes through the story, and gets his dad to too. Humza Arshad's web series Diary of a Bad Manand BADMAN have over 80 million views on Youtube, and he is one of the most popular online comedians in the U.The magic of this book isn’t solely due to the comedy and madcap adventure – Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Auntiesis underpinned by a whole lot of heart, a relatable representation of friendship, and British Asian culture, withAleksei Bitskoff’s illustrations adding to the energy. As for the mystery — why on earth have a crew of Asian aunties taken over his school, offering tasty auntie food and “painting with chocolate” art classes, among other things? year-old Humza Khan, AKA Little Badman, is a force to be reckoned with –“ Eggington’sgreatest living freestyler”, “the Asian James Bond. Microwaved pants and killer bees feature in this rib-aching comic caper, heightened with moments of real tenderness and heart. As other teachers start to disappear, with more Aunties appearing in their place, Humza knows something isn't right.

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen any war movies, about Vietnam or Iraq or the Galactic Empire, but none of that compares to what I went through in my final year at school.In 2015, Humza performed at one hundred and twenty schools using comedy to prevent at risk teens of becoming radicalised. A perfect read for Tom Gates fans: prepare for big belly laughs and great advice on how to be yourself. I was always making people laugh when I was a kid, that's what I was good at, that's why I became a comedian.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment