276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUGO Reversed Eau de Toilette

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don't get me wrong, it smells really good (as that's kind of the point of blue frags) but you've smelt it a million times and it's not that exciting. All my teachers had the windows open, it wasn't THAT hot out yet, and I was more focused on gathering the courage to catch that girl in the hallway after class than the course material. Online payments are accepted and processed safely and securely via ‘First Data Processing’ who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a safe environment.

uk//en/hugo-boss/hugo-reversed-eau-de-toilette-spray-hugo-boss-hugo/p_a101748/ a101748 HUGO REVERSED https://i1. If you are looking for something new or exciting then this isn't for you - if you are looking for something really, really citrus fresh, clean and relaxing then it is one of the best recent examples. I am surprised violet / violet leaf isn't mentioned at a mid-note; I get a lot of it alongside Rosemary. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית.

For men who dare to challenge the status quo, HUGO Reversed presents a fragrance with a fresh twist: an urban cocktail of energizing citrus, aromatic rosemary and cool, contrasting vetiver. Smelling wiffs of it from my clothes and skin later on, and most of the harshness has worn off and it just smells like a sweet citrus scent. They're very similar, but in a way that you would wear a Rolex watch and you would give your child a good replica. It smells nice and does have some Elysium vibes, but it really just doesn't last long enough to be worth purchasing.

but when its on the skin, while the scent is really good, its performance is slightly less impressive. This fragrance is a bold twist on the classic Hugo scent and is designed for the modern man who loves to stand out from the crowd. I do sales for a living, so I need something almost universally liked and subtle, something no "cologney". woody tones provide a lasting and masculine foundation, leaving a trail of magnetic allure wherever you go.It's an herbal burst that perfectly balances the initial citrus punch, creating a stunning harmony that smells divine. However, to me and my still fairly untrained nose, it's like a potpourri of indistinguishable fruits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment