276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss PRO Prima Hair Straightener

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My problem is that the edges of my current straightener are a little too boxy and leaves a kink sometimes where I start the curl and doesn’t fully round them out. IonMultiplier Technology - 2x greater ion concentration* creates smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance, BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Hairstyling Iron takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Prima 3000 hair straightener is the ultimate professional hair straightener for any style!The unique casing keeps the advanced ceramic plates perfectly aligned giving you absolute styling control over the hair. Ion boost technology produces a stream of active conditioning ions for enhanced smoothness and shine. Featuring top-of-the-range build quality and heating control, the Prima 3000 offers unsurpassed straightening, curling and styling performance. The titanium floating plates provide direct heat transfer into the hair so that you get great results at low or high temperatures, and the high-gloss finish of this premium metal provides snag-free, effortless glide and smooth curl creation. The Advanced Ceramics Heating System gives ultra-fast heat up and recovery with even heat distribution across the plates with no hot spots.

The variable temperature setting offers a choice of 5 settings, between 150°C and 230°C, allowing you to choose the best setting for your hair. Stated it heats up quickly, loves the multiple heat temps, does not snag hair, very smooth, works great for straightening and curling. Refunds can be obtained within 30 days of purchase for any unused merchandise, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, in its original purchase condition and packaging.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Prima3000 Hair Straightener is a premium, lightweight straightener featuring a steel casing that keeps plates perfectly aligned for absolute styling control over the hair. Convex SUS304 Stainless Steel Housing - lightweight, corrosion and warp resistant for perfect plate alignment. We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). HiDensity Dual-Ceramic Heating System - exceptional heat transfer and more power for up to 20% faster heat-up.

The purpose of stainless steel construction is to allow parallel and even distance between heating plates at all times. I used the highest temperature which seems to work great even though my hair is thinner so I have the option to use a cooler temperature. All you'll have to worry about is whether to go for silky curls, soft waves, or a straight, polished style. Its dual-ceramic system heats up to a maximum of 465 degrees, enough to work on all hair types, and it heats up fast (because who has time to wait?Wholesale accounts are available for beauty industry professionals with a valid state issued license or any business owners with a valid business tax ID.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment