276°
Posted 20 hours ago

From Nothing To A Little Bit More

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AM: “A lot of the album is music for an individual—personal music—and we wanted something for everybody in the crowd to get behind, where everybody takes the song for themselves and the energy from everybody is just so good. We’re conscious about stuff like that now. We’re never selfish with it, we never wanted to keep it to ourselves. We always wanted to express it to people but now we understand that, at a show, it’s their time to have a laugh and have a jump around. You have to write a song that’s sat in that category.” Being thought-provoking within your music is hard these days, and being original is even more complex, but this act knows how to shape and craft organic music that doesn’t cater to repetitiveness. They also know how to balance sound and lyricism well. In June 2023 The Lathums made their debut on the Other Stage at Worthy Farm, Glastonbury Festival for a 45-minute set with the crowd getting bigger as each song was played. [11] Musical style and influences [ edit ]

From Nothing To A Little Bit More (Extended) - Apple Music

You don’t understand the power that we hold together. It’s going to be the best ride ever! Another Official Number 1 album. We’re the people, we’re the real people, we’re the community. We’re going to take over this thing. Come on!”When listening on, the music will not disconnect you from your life or the world you know, but it will offer you a slender chance to dismiss oblivion. And over in the corner you may sit and wonder, feeling strapped to the darkness, totally drawn to the gloom, asking yourself, how am I getting out of this mess? Well, music like this has the power to aid you in such situations. In April 2022, the band released Sad Face Baby, the last single to feature Johnny Cunliffe on bass before his departure in 2022. The band brought on Matty Murphy as a replacement, but was not officially dubbed as a member until January 2023. During the time of Cunliffe's absence, the band were a support act for The Killers. Moore got the chance to do a cover of How Beautiful Life Can Be with them on stage, with Alex on acoustic guitar and Brandon Flowers on co-lead vocals. [8] AM: “There’s a bit of love in this one. There’s a lot of love, really. I wanted to take myself out of my own shoes and see things from somebody else’s perspective. In this scenario, it’s the perspective of a woman, which is hard for a man to do. I’m not saying I’ve learned how to do that but I wanted to give it a go and not think just about me. I think I learned more about myself—ways that I’m selfish but hadn’t really realized, and certain things like that. I think it was owning up to things, things that you could change to better yourself.” Meet the Wigan band, the Lathums who've just signed for Island Records". ITV News. 1 May 2020 . Retrieved 24 January 2023.

From Nothing To A Little Bit More | The Lathums From Nothing To A Little Bit More | The Lathums

Alex has made no secret of his personal struggles which are evident throughout, but there is an overiding sense of optimism from a young man appreciating his gift and the people who have contributed to his band’s platform, all whilst he comes to terms with himself and grows as a person. AM: “It’s like Lathums but in a ’90s hip-hop way. It was fun crafting it in the studio. It excited us, like, ‘What can we do now to make it better or make something strange? Where can we push these songs to?’” I just bought this on vinyl. This album is terrible, and this is a stupid band. In no way am I overcome with a mix of awe and jealous rage every time I listen to this record, which is constantly. milkfixer go to album The Lathums Sign Massive Deal With Island Records". Only A Northern One. 11 March 2020 . Retrieved 24 January 2023. Scott Concepcion: “I did. There’s plenty of little guitar parts and overlapping intricacies that form melodies when listened to together. Jim Abbiss [producer] brought out his Höfner electric thumb piano too, it was incredible.”

AM: “This was a very fun song to record. There’s a lot of melodies, and I know Scott had a whale of a time on it.” It’s preceded by their latest single ‘Struggle’, luring the listener in with a simple-but-effective piano motif and a soft vocal from Alex Moore, before building to become a heart-on-sleeve anthem likely to be belted out by all and sundry from the remainder of 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment