276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Google Pixel 6 Pro – Unlocked Android 5G smartphone with 50-megapixel camera and wide-angle lens 128 GB – Cloudy White

£424.5£849.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first processor designed by Google and made for Pixel, Tensor makes the new Pixel phones our most powerful yet. All refurbished phones, including refurbished iPhone devices, go through an extensive in-house refurbishment process. I was very impressed with the condition of the phone as it only has a couple of very small marks on the screen.

Since Doji is a trading platform, we are not able to provide detailed battery information about each phone - they could have 83%, 85%, or a battery health over 90%. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Take big group selfies or see more of your surroundings with the ultrawide 94° field-of-view front camera.We suggest going with the 256GB internal storage with this one because there is no microSD support to expand it. Even though it doesn't score better than some other high-end chipsets, It's a powerful chip that certainly delivers plenty of real-life speed and comfort. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Disadvantages: Videos are rather bad, The wide-angle camera, The Selfie Camera, The charging time, The camera rattles when shaken, The fingerprints on the back are very visible.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Battery: 4905 mAh | Fast charging6 – up to 50% charge in about 30 minutes6 – with Google 30W USB-C® Charger with USB-PD 3.

The Google Pixel 6 Pro is leagues ahead of its predecessors in hardware, software, and design with a brand-new set of camera sensors, a new and unique design, and. Pixel’s security features help keep everything on your phone secure: texts, photos, sensitive data, and more.

Purchased a Google Pixel 6 Pro as fair condition from Back Market,knowing it would not be in top appearance condition.I've had the pixel 6 pro for a year or two and I liked the phone but I switched to a s22 base model because of the more powerful chip and I hated the screen because of the curved edges and the in the corners the frame was losing paint and the cu.

The only sign of wear was a small scuff to the side of the phone as well as a tiny scratch on the screen, which is otherwise unnoticeable. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I was so relieved when I opened the well-packaged box and saw a perfectly clear iohone screen, and unmarked, back for what was listed as C-grade.Once we receive the product and verify it, your money will be immediately released to your Doji account for you to withdraw it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment