276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ajmal Kuro for Men 3 oz EDP Spray 90 Milliliters

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This seems like a high quality smooth and balanced aromatic/floral where the none of the notes overpower the others. Firstly, this is nowhere a clone of Sauvage as many claim, I can say there is a hint of it in the opening but for few minutes only and I guess this is where people make this mistake. The only flaw I can really give with this cologne is the bottle, I actually keep it flat because it tips over very easily. To me, Ajmal's Kuro smells like a lightened Sauvage inspired scent without the strong metal note mixed with some blue inspired fragrance, possibly something like Bleu De Channel.

Since theres Sauvage DNA at heart, its pretty versatile, but it would probably excel in fall/winter or on a nicer, cooler datenight out. The sillage, it is only a beast in the first 5 minutes and leaves a trail for 15-20 meters that will leave people around guessing. Not sure if it's just my chemistry, but this smells like all the good parts of Sauvage without that sweaty, gross feeling. At Ajmal, we have perfected the science, art and craft of perfumery and are delighted to present our creations to you. The powdery lavender and warm spice is pleasant and will project easily at 8-10 feet around post this the transformation to patchouli and earthy smell which remains in your personal space and can be picked by anyone 2 feet around you.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I will recommend this more for outdoor and go easy on the nozzle if used for indoor as it fills up the room and be cause irritation to others. I think every situation will suit this one but be careful with the sprays and getting nose-blind to it. Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.

Scent wise to my nose, Kuro is more rough, possibly because of very prominent black pepper note, which gives the metallic tinge to the scent. This aromatic spicy fragrance has a blend of bergamot, geranium, lavender, pepper, patchouli, vetiver, and ambergris. Aromatic spicy blends generally exude a freshy-coolness as the herbaceous components intermingle with stronger spicy notes. Not sure if I’ve got a dead bottle but doesn’t last long at all, doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as the guy was making out on the video on TikTok.

Don’t spray too many sprays on clothes as it lasts for 12+ hours and your head will start aching due to the strong concentrated smell. Ajmal is doing a wonderful job in cloning or rather creating similar vibes of renowned perfumes after adding their own touch. Sets up a big boot for the person wearing in Indian weather considering the beautiful notes and the best of the perfume, that's the longetivity. This is almost a beast projector if sprayed more than 15-20times on both skin and clothes together especially upper body. This is more akin to Sauvage EDP than EDT; its not as bright, not as metallic, its darker and rich and spicy and just lovely, honestly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment