276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Drunk Wife Experiment (Outdoor Fun Book 67)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We get in our tent and I roll out our double sleeping bag and we both get in together. After a while of laying there my wife starts to shiver.

He gently laid her down on the bed and started to take his shirt off. She stopped him. "Here let me," she said with lust in her eyes. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time. Once again his lips were upon hers. Next came the belt and then his pants. His head came from upon her mouth, her lips red and swollen from his kisses.I won the next hand and Sherri was the loser and I bounce all around as I joyfully removed her bra. Having c-cup tits she still looked good and athletic sitting there topless. Barry and Dave lost several hands and both of them were down to their boxers, both of which had obvious bulges. I couldn’t tell which was bigger, but I figured that I would find out soon enough. She left at 8 a.m. the following morning and got to the Diamond Stud Ranch around lunch time. Alex was just coming in from the corner pasture. The Diamond Stud was his baby. It was a spread of land just outside of Houston. Alex had done well for himself. It was a small spread but profitable.

All ya gotta do is enjoy yourself, dance as much as you want to with whomever you want… I don't want to push you into anything! But me and "Shorty" want to see you get "hot" with someone! And then we'll finish you off afterwards." He was trying to catch his breath and replied, "I know. I'm sorry. I got carried away and caught up with the moment. It won't happen again. I should go. I have work." He rushed off out of the barn and she was left alone. How did things get so complicated, she thought to herself. Moving her hand to her middle she was suddenly reminded. As if on cue, the baby moved. For being 4 months along, the baby did move a lot. I rush out of the tent and look towards where I heard her scream. I glance over to the car and she is asleep in the passenger seat. Mia must be a morning person, Charlotte thought to herself. "Thank you so much. I felt like I slept forever. Look at the time. It's almost ten."Alex caught her actions out of the corner of his eye. "Are you alright," he asked. He was afraid the bumpy long ride home had hurt her in some way. What makes you think I really want this divorce? I am not the one who left. I loved you six months ago when you walked that door and I love you now." She knew there was no arguing with him. She did have some time coming to her. Maybe she would take it after all. She didn't want to say too much for he might read the wrong thing into what she was about to say. "I have given this some thought and I would very much like you to start attending my doctor's appointments."

She arranges her apple-red fingernails into a threatening cat's claw, adding, "Choose dare. Don't make me castrate you, Timmy." I guess I've been stewing since then. I said before that my wife is conservative in the bedroom. Well it seems that she wasn't all that conservative with that guy. I've suggested on more than one occassion that I'd like to try [anal intercourse]with her and she has absolutely not been receptive and kept saying that she doesn't do things like that. So how is the little one?" Just as Jill put her hand on Charlotte's stomach the baby moved." Wow, I think you have yourself a dancer in there," she said with a smile. Charlotte nodded in agreement, grabbed her sweater, and they were off.

Charlotte started to shake her head. "Because things won't change with you. You will still put your farm before me. I don't even come to a close second when it comes to the Diamond Stud. I understand it is your job. But I was your wife. I needed you too. I can't bring a child into this life wondering if his or her father will be there. Having to embrace one day the question from them of why their father doesn't love them. I can't do that. I can raise this child on my own. I have no problem with that."

My goal in writing this is to spread awareness because it has an important message to share and it needs to be heard, especially with New Years Eve coming up at the end of this week. Since I do not have any memories, I cannot tell you the rest of the story from my perspective, but I can tell you what I was told by Ian and by my parents and it is terrifying. Here is what I know: I really didn't digest things right there on the spot. I joined the large group and tried to be friendly I guess. We left the party some time later and that was it. I didn't mention anything about overhearing the conversation and my wife didn't bring it up either. No, I can't. I have given you five years with nothing to gain. I can't do that again." With that reply, Charlotte turned on her heels and left.

Submitted Experiences: Drunk Daughter-In-Law

Just because I am having a baby doesn't mean he will stay home more. He always took care of his cows before he noticed his own wife; what would make him notice now?" Charlotte started to cry all over again. She was falling apart. Her whole life seemed to be in a shambles. I went with my wife to a party this past weekend and we got completely wasted, neither of us remember the later parts of the night. But all I know is that when I woke up my wife was nowhere near me. When I looked around the house for her, I found her in the bedroom of the house owner, they were completely naked and on top of the covers. She was lying on his belly within inches of his tool. Yes, I am sure." Once again, he took her mouth with such vigor and want. In no time at all, her clothes joined his on the floor. He took his time to explore her body. Each breast, he took with care. His hands trailed down to her midsection, his tongue still tantalizing her breasts. He looked up at that moment and caught that familiar look in her eyes, that look of pleasure. He gave her that award winning smile and she gave him one in return. And then he continued on his journey. Every moment seemed like an hour. His mouth ventured down to her sweet spot. She moaned out in excitement. Charlotte felt like she was in heaven and didn't want to come down. Charlotte was at a loss for words. He was right. Did it really come down to this? She knew in her heart a divorce wasn't what she wanted, but what if he hurt her again? What was she to do? One time when hubby was house sitting /watching a dog for one of his friends he had me tag along with

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment