276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Broken Hearts: A Hate-to-Love Hockey Player and Figure Skating Romance (Campus Nights Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are some heavy moments in this story that Rhett and Sienna go through, but I love how they navigate things together and with the help of their crew rooting for them together and as individuals.

I've read almost every single one of Rebecca's sports romance novels and loved them all, including Rhett and Sienna's book. The characters from the books before play a great role in this book as well, which made me really happy, as I’m totally in love with all of them! But don't worry, she still manages to weave in her signature lighthearted and swoony romance, and I absolutely loved every word! Rhett, we all knew he was respectful and timid but holy crap, get in a bathroom and it’s everyone for themselves.I’ve read all the books so far in this series and I wasn’t sure about this one when I read the description, however it was my favourite yet! Which don't really make much sense now when I think about it, but oh well it's never to crazy to dream I guess. After several dates, Rhett is able to show her that he's truly interested in her and wants to know everything about her.

Rhett has always intrigued me since the beginning, always stuck to his phone and fighting with his ex girlfriend. Sienna is a figure skating, she hasn't a dating life because she has spent her college years working hard on the ice.It carried over in his new relationship with Sierra which showed that is just the type of man he is and it certainly made me fall harder for him. When he learns the truth about her, she’s happy that he seems to want to forge ahead and move their friendship towards a more intimate level. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Their love story is a fairytale one and sometimes, Rhett's thoughtfulness seems a bit unrealistic to me so that's why this book isn't a 5-star read for me. I don’t know what else to say other than Rebecca Jenshak just keeps getting better and better and I love the college sports romance world she has created with this series and the one that came before it.

And I love getting characters who have unique issues and hers was interesting and just made me love her more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Sienna Hale is in her last year of Valley U and aside from figure skating, which she loves, it won’t take her beyond competitions at school. She's a college athlete about to skate for the last time, and nothing is going to throw her off course.

But Rebecca let’s his heart shine in this story- we get to see the real him- the best and worst of him, and I love this man. In the meanwhile he tries hooking up with some side chick but falls asleep on her and there is some small drama there so goes to the skating rink instead to sleep. Request Rejected This page is unavailable due to either geographic restrictions or other restrictions in place at this time. This book has so much going on and a lot of emotions being spread around as it’s most of the guy's senior year. As much as I love a possessive or jealous hero, I actually really enjoyed Rhett in this book and how secure he was with Sienna.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment