276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Becoming Supernatural: How Common People are Doing the Uncommon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The point of life is not to control outcomes but to evolve, awaken, grow and develop more consciousness, compassion, understanding, patience and humility as we are shaped by the outcomes and circumstances of life we cannot control. I wrote this book to take what I’ve always thought was possible to the next level of understanding. I wanted to demonstrate to the world that we can create better lives for ourselves—and that we are not linear beings living linear lives, but dimensional beings living dimensional lives. Hopefully, reading it will help you understand that you already have all the anatomy, chemistry, and physiology you need to become supernatural sitting latent within you, waiting to be awakened and activated.”– Dr. Joe Dispenza In addition to offering a variety of online courses and teleclasses, he has personally taught three-day Progressive Workshops, five-day Advanced Workshops, and seven-day Week Long Advanced Retreats in the U.S. and abroad. Starting in 2018, his workshops became week-long offerings, and the content of the progressive workshops became available online. Dr. Joe Dispenza is a doctor, a scientist, and a modern-day mystic. . . In a style that is simple, straightforward, and easy to understand, [he] has woven into a single volume the paradigm-altering discoveries of quantum science and the deep teachings that adepts of the past dedicated their entire lifetimes to master.”

If everybody (and I mean every body) chose peace, and if we came together at the exact same time, imagine the type of positive change we could create in our collective future.Wow! If you ever needed to believe in miracles but needed some science to bring some clarity to your hopes, then this is the book for you. Dr. Joe offers extraordinary insights and powerful lucid step-by-step instructions for how to live supernaturally.” the parts where it actually presents interesting information on biology and it presents the way it might link with spiritual knowledge (it would have been truly great if instead of praising his techniques and advanced workshops, he would have used the book to present his hypothesis on that more in depth) To meditate with the intention to create a certain circumstance in ones life I think promotes and propagates spiritual immaturity and attachment - things that meditation is actually supposed to help remedy ironically. As some have said, “what’s in the way *is* the way.” In this provocative, fascinating book, Dr. Joe Dispenza shows that we are so much more than just our linear minds. As our savvy guide, Dr. Dispenza takes readers further than ordinary awareness to understand the infinite quantum field of consciousness which goes beyond the senses and beyond space and time. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to explore the extraordinary nature of consciousness and healing.” If you don’t and if you keep claiming scientific rigor, then it’s normal that some people will get suspicious.

P. 317 The afterward is highly relevant b/c I think some might stop and think he's only in the mind. In fact, no. This is reiterated in the afterwards that the point is to experience this in waking life and in our actions. He attempts in this section to tell you what that looks like and means. Becoming Supernatural marries some of the most profound scientific information with ancient spiritual wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life.

Success!

BUT, if your work is helping people, then I believe that it should be in your best interest, and in the interest of the people, and it should be your moral duty, to document and offer proof of your results so that more people can take advantage of it. It's exactly what spell casting (in Wicca) is. You cast your spell and then you thank them and say so mote it be. And you shouldn't keep recasting your spell, you should let go (you can't keep on thinking about why is it not happening yet?). It's really the same concept which religions have used and abused to their own benefit. When in fact if you strip religion out of the equation, it will still work. Mind is the brain in action, so if each one of these energy centers has a plexus of neurons, then each has its own individual mind—or better said, each center has a mind of its own.” No, he’s not being figurative. What could you do with the right focus and intention? It’s truly the definition of becoming supernatural – affecting the world around and within you using only your focus.

I wrote this book to take what I've always thought was possible to the next level of understanding. I wanted to demonstrate to the world that we can create better lives for ourselves-and that we are not linear beings living linear lives, but dimensional beings living dimensional lives. Hopefully, reading it will help you understand that you already have all the anatomy, chemistry, and physiology you need to become supernatural sitting latent within you, waiting to be awakened and activated." Your first pseudoscience warning is the easiest: he's a chiropracter. Martin Gardner's 1952 analysis of chiropracty in Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science is still the best. Your second could be the first paragraph of Gregg Braden's Foreward (calling some story about the 256 year old Li Ching-Yuen an "account" instead of a wild fantasy; and mentioning the Institute of Noetic Sciences with a straight face). Or it could be Dispenza's Introduction ("It became very clear that those skeptics and rigid scientists who hold their own beliefs about what is possible aren't going to like me or my work no matter what I do.") See Mr. Gardner's book again for the characteristics of a crank. The scientific community calls people who profess science but offer little proof “pseudo-science” (or pop-psychology in the social sciences).

These are barely sentences. They stand on the edge of meaningful grammar yet they are instructions. These are some of the worst "meditation" instructions I've ever read. What is the action or practice he is suggesting the reader attempt, here? Confusing, mystic, nonspecific, non-actionable, and highly subject to interpretation, such instruction serves little to no purpose. Meditation is serious work and instruction should be clear, unambiguous, and devoid of mysticism if it is to be considered ethical by a rational adult. P. 258 He describes the methylation process of how the body goes from melatonin to REM and also all the other hormones involved. To me this is where science needs to go, b/c these are the things that make us healthy/mentally able to impact our bodies. This additionally goes with the work I've been researching on sleep.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment