276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence―and How You Can, Too

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Those who have been at this for a while will find useful the little-known nuances, innovative tips, and clever tweaks that have been proven to enhance more common tried-and-true strategies.

Maybe it's just because the excerpt is out of context, but unfortunately it reads as though the MC is your run of the mill cis hetero kid and his "gay switch" gets flipped by the right cute boy. His book JJJRH taught me the importance of creating native content for different social media platforms. I want you to learn the most up-to-date information on how to best leverage Internet platforms to create a powerful, lasting personal brand. Many people hold back from YouTube because they think, “I’m no expert, and besides – I’m not that interesting! I started reviewing and doing tutorials on YouTube about the video gear I used for the production company I was running at the time and posting affiliate links to those products in the descriptions.But it soon starts to wear on Jennifer, and she starts leading a double life, dressing in her brother's clothes to sneak out to go skateboarding in the local park. For fifty years, she has trained to slay wyrms - but none have appeared since the Nameless One, and the younger generation. Parts of it were pretty motivating from a Social media perspective and how you can make the most out of that. In the book he mentioned affiliate marketing, something I had never heard of before then, and that became the vehicle which allowed me to turn my passion for video into profit. Now Gary explains why that's even more true today, offering his perspective on what has changed in the last nine years and what principles remain timeless.

It’s a matter of survival to think beyond your current successes and constantly look for ways to create new ones so that you’re never limited to any one platform or even one topic. Even though this is one of his more time-consuming reading/audio materials, the experience is great, good structure, insightful, with real-life experiences.

The biggest difference between my first book and the one you’re reading now is this: mine isn’t the only voice in this one. Khaled was one of the first Snapchat stars, because he was authentic, and Snapchat is all about unvarnished authenticity.

I think one of the things i love about keeping up with you , is watching your dream become a reality. Praise for Jay’s Guide to Crushing It “ The word ‘ heartwarming’ is overused when it comes to teen love but Clyde’s debut, about a teenager who is forced to dress more like a girl when they move to a new school, is genuinely that… This sweet and tender romance will offer hope to all teenagers who feel constrained by societal and parental expectations. They work regular jobs and work another six or seven hours on their dream job each day or night, including weekends. It’s the kind where an eleven-year-old kid and his dad can become millionaires by creating a YouTube channel where they share online videos of themselves cutting things in half.

But, essentially, is just a collection of short stories collected from entrepreneurs who were lucky enough to find, read and respect at the right moment the principles outlined in the book "Crush it". In his 2009 international bestseller Crush It, Gary insisted that a vibrant personal brand was crucial to entrepreneurial success, In Crushing It! I’ve implemented all of the above in my business, brand and lifestyle and it has helped grow my audience and has created a thriving and engaged community! It was an electric interview of Gary talking about how to “cash in on your passion” from his new book CRUSH IT!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment