276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lucas' Papaw Ointment 25g | Made in Australia (3 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve since found an Aussie company making natural version in direct competition to Lucas Papaw Ointment as a lip balm; it’s called Suvana Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm. This one lists its ingredients and is 100% petroleum free with goodies like Cocoa Butter, Paw Paw, Honey and Vitamin E, it sounds much better but I wonder if it is as effective. I’ll definitely be trying Suvana Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm and will submit a review in the future. I will also be sending Marta some tubes of Suvana’s Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm to rectify the Petroleum Jelly oversight. Using nasal sprays is one way to alleviate the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. Also known as hay fever, allergic rhinitis is an allergic reaction to dust, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens. The most common symptoms are nasal congestion, itchiness, inflammation, and sneezing. If you frequently experience these, nasal sprays may be your best bet to manage them.With the plethora of nasal sprays available on the market, it might be a challenge to look for one that will work for you. Worry not because, in this article, we will provide you with a detailed buying guide on how to choose the right nasal spray for allergic rhinitis. We’ve also created a list of 10 of the best brands available online. If you're prone to paso, this is a must-have for you! This product heals minor burns and itching while your wounds are healing. It has eucalyptus in its formula, which has a soothing effect that will relieve pain and discomfort. Anyway, how about exfoliating daily with Your Best Face Prep Microdermabrasian and follow with Your Best Face Define (formulated for the lips so nothing nasty that you wouldn't want to injest. If you have eczema, psoriasis, other types of skin dermatitis, or even wet lesions, this ointment is for you. It's specially formulated to treat those skin concerns, as this product stops itching and reduces redness and swelling. It actually claims to relieve symptoms of eczema as fast as after 24 hours, perfect if you want instant relief.

Homepage - Lucas Papaw Remedies

I have been thinking about this before answering because I am not sure that I'd want some of the things that lighten skin on my mouth. However, I do have a few thoughts. By the way, Kerry's idea of Optyma is a very good one because it will help prevent future damage as it has a sunscreen. Apollo's Sebo de Macho has always been a staple in many Filipino homes. It can heal any wound where the uppermost layer of your skin is scraped off, like abrasions and grazes. It can also heal bruises and contusions. But, what makes people buy Sebo de Macho is actually its scar-healing properties. I have been using a “cult celebrity product” Lucas Papaw Ointment, and I have loved thinking I’m smearing the natural fermented fruit on my lips. Lucas Papaw Ointment is listed here in Australia with the Therapeutic Goods Authority (TGA) and as such only has to list the active ingredients. It is unable to be sold in America as it doesn’t have similar approval there, perhaps increasing exclusivity within the US market as you can still get it shipped over. Thanks for the informative and interesting post, Kerry. I'm not a doctor or nurse, but I wanted to add something I learned about petroleum jelly use with patients on oxygen.The best thing I've found for dark spots is Lumixyl. But it does have a couple of toxic preservatives.

LUCAS PAPAW, Ointment 15g | Watsons Philippines LUCAS PAPAW, Ointment 15g | Watsons Philippines

Great post! I just interviewed Louise Roe, an English TV presenter (she normally reports on fashion) and she told me this is her favorite lip balm! It was the first time I've heard of it. And funny thing is, I just started using a lip balm with paw paw in it myself (called "Smooch") Australian brand, My Bod. I looked up the ingredients and it seems to be pretty benign (Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter) and has a delicious vanilla scent. Might be a good substitution.. I am in the process of a month long trial of Your Best Face Define for lips so stay posted and I’ll see if that does anything to my lip pigmentation. The first thing I’d do is limit sun exposure to my lips so an SPF balm to protect from future colouration, Marta described a interesting lip product with an interesting sunscreen if you search Optima Perfect Lip; I have not tried it so I can’t tell you if it’s any good. The abundance of antifungal creams on the market right now is a clear indication that many people can be affected by fungal infections at one point in their lives. Most of these infections may occur on the skin, scalp, and nails. As fungal infections occur, you may notice some scaly rash or discoloration of your skin.Without applying antifungal creams, the affected area may attract bacteria to enter and cause another type of infection. We have compiled some tips in a buying guide, with insights and tips from board-certified dermatologist Dr. Katrina Habaluyas Luz, to help you choose the right one for you. The base used in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment meets the purity and safety standards of the United States FDA and the European Pharmacopeia.Having an ointment for wounds is essential not just for your kids, but also for the rest of your household. The best part of Filipino childhood is playing outside with friends and exploring the outdoors. Having said that, getting small boo-boos are inevitable, and it’s best to be ready when that happens. Our product does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin or sodium lauryl sulphate. With benzoic acid and salicylic acid, this ointment will surely help heal and dry wounds. Benzoic acid prevents skin infections that you can get from bacteria, while salicylic acid has exfoliating properties that help your body shed rough or dead skin cells. The combination of these two will do wonders.

Lucas Papaw Ointment 25g | Cult Beauty

This ointment can heal various wounds, including dried or wet cuts, lacerations, abrasions, and more. It has a Triple-Kill Power against pathogens, which will help protect your wounds from getting infected. It can also be used to help clean wounds associated with circumcision, suture removal, and with dressing changes. Small but powerful, this product protects your wounds from infections by forming a barrier that shields your injuries from moisture and irritants. It's formulated with zinc oxide, which regulates the healing process, and calamine, which relieves itching. This ointment can heal minor burns, cuts, scrapes, and more. Persistent coughing can be bothersome and make daily activities difficult. Thankfully, cough medicines can provide an effective solution to relieve cough and eliminate phlegm, enabling you to enjoy your day and have a restful sleep.To help you make an informed choice, we collaborated with licensed physician Dr. Siselle Fajardo for a guide that breaks down the key factors in selecting cough medicine for kids, adults, dry cough, or any other specific requirement. We also have a list of the top 10 best cough medicines available in Lazada, Shopee, and other popular online stores in the Philippines!Anyway just wanted to say the biggest most important issue here is does it work?....and the answer to that question is yes, for me its a miracle ointment and I would never live without it, wherever you live you can buy it online and its worth the postage and lasts ages. Research done, I am embarrassed to find that this “cult celebrity product” contains petroleum jelly and that the Australian TGA approval means that this ingredient never needed to be put on the tube also, there is no way of finding out exactly how much of it is petroleum jelly. There is really nothing wrong with using petroleum jelly; you can read a detailed review on the topic in ErinP’s post about Vaseline which is 100% petroleum jelly. Also there could be something said for Lucas Papaw Ointment having one of the highest concentrations of Fermented Pawpaw which believed to have healing properties. But as I am using the product as a lip balm there is the possibility that a small amount will be ingested and I would like to find a more natural alternative. The fruit is received fresh to our factory in Brisbane where we ferment it under strictly controlled conditions. Every item of fruit we use is hand selected. Once the fruit is fermented to just the right level we can use it to make the ointment. The finished product contains 0.1mg/g of Potassium Sorbate which acts as a preservative. During my mom's recent illness, she was on oxygen. One of the instructions we received about the use of oxygen was to be certain that any and all face, hand, or body products including lotions, potions, creams, and lip balms - most especially any products we used on her face and hands - be free of petroleum products. My understanding from those instructions is that, since petroleum jelly is a by-product of petroleum, it may pose a fire hazard when used close to the source of pure oxygen. I had to scrutinize the products we used, making certain none of them contained petroleum jelly, petrolatum, or any other ingredient that came from petroleum. Discovering paw paw was a blessing. I use it on my lips daily as it works better than any lip balm, and its great for cold sores (in fact the best treatment I ever used), its also great for burns or sore skin.

Lucas Papaw Ointment USA | Lucas Papaw Products - Lucaspapaw Lucas Papaw Ointment USA | Lucas Papaw Products - Lucaspapaw

It is a pharmaceutical grade base that is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Penreco USP grade Petrolatums are not mutagenic or toxic to reproduction. Our commitment to quality is total. The manufacturing process is in complete compliance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice as administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). The ointment is prepared in an extremely clean environment to ensure it is free from impurities. More often than not, the first thing that comes into a person’s mind when someone mentions anything about diapers is babies, even though that is not always the case. Diapers have helped numerous people with bowel incontinence and more. Even though diapers are present in a handful of homes and stores, adult diapers are not a common topic of discussion.Choosing the best adult diaper need not to be hard! That is why, in this article, not only will we present our top 10 recommendations for the best adult diaper pants, but we also have a buying guide reviewed by pharmacist Robi Uy, that discusses how to choose the adult diapers suitable for the user.As I said, I'm not in the medical field and am simply passing on what I was told by the company that provided the oxygen and what I read from the instructions given with the machine & tanks. We were also careful to make certain the products we used on our bodies & hands contained no petroleum because we were the ones caring for her & washing her face, adjusting her oxygen tube, etc. I'd be keen to try the Suvana Paw Paw but the Lucas works so well I'm sceptical anything can beat it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment