276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies 1.81kg Tin Family & Share Tin Simple Sweet & Buttery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve added sprinkles before cooking, red hots, as well as maraschino cherries chopped and rolled in sugar topped before baking for fun looks for the kids.

If you make these by piping them, I recommend massaging the dough in the piping bag with your hands for a few minutes, and sort of flattening the dough in the bag. Following our delicious recipe and taking great care to respect our traditional Danish baking practices, we’re able to achieve the perfect combination of buttery taste and crispness. Just one of many reasons they're the butter cookies you and your family have enjoyed throughout the years. Using the same six ingredients from the classic Royal Dansk Danish cookies in the blue tin that many know and love, these sweet treats are perfect for the December holidays, birthdays, celebrations, or any day you have a sweet tooth!This dough was too soft for my cookie cutters or cookie press (I didn’t want to change the texture of the dough) so I rolled them into balls and pressed them with a fork – they were DELICIOUS! Look for cookies that use high-quality, real ingredients rather than artificial flavors and preservatives. The sale of Kelsen Group supports our strategy to focus on North America where we have iconic brands and strong market positions, while reducing debt,”​ said Mark Clouse, Campbell’s CEO. Look for brands with a good reputation and read reviews to see what other people are saying about their products. These definitely aren't the worst thing in the world to eat, but I'd much rather enjoy a cookie when I'm not getting sticky coconut bits stuck in my teeth — sorry, coconut enthusiasts.

In contrast, shortbread cookies have a more crumbly texture and do not contain eggs, baking powder, or baking soda. A cooling rackis necessary to help the cookies continue to cool and set once removed from the parchment paper. Danish Butter Cookies also have a softer texture and sometimes contain eggs and baking powder or baking soda. This year I’m doing 12 days of baking to give away (I’ve currently lost 90 lbs but I didn’t lose my love of baking! Uncompromised dedication to detail ensures delightfully simple cookies with a carefully crafted taste and texture.

They are perfect for enjoying during your morning coffee, afternoon tea or as a dessert with a glass of wine. I'm pretty sure I've only had these once in my life, but that's enough time for me to know that I don't like them much. Choosing which chocolate chip cookie was better between these and Chips Ahoy was hard, but these just take the cake! Top Tip: If the dough still feels too stiff and difficult to pipe after adding the milk, you can add more milk in small increments to loosen it until it reaches a pipeable texture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment