276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harley Quinn Black + White + Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dressing as Harley is the perfect Halloween costume for women who are heading out solo, but since she has so many different looks, you can easily find inspiration for a best friend ensemble or group getup. And, of course, if you have someone special in your life, then you can recruit them to dress up as the Joker for a fun couples costume.

Dini: My story is a caper and those are down to being planned in intricate detail. It’s Harley and a group of female criminals pulling a heist. It was all a matter of fitting the puzzle pieces together, with Harley as the screwball leader of the gang. The plan shouldn’t have worked, because she’s just too wild, but it does. Or…it works well enough. Few fictional characters have gone through a style revolution quite as dramatic as Harley Quinn's. First introduced during a 1992 episode of Batman: The Animated Series, the Joker's girlfriend soon began to appear in comic books and video games, and as her character evolved, so did her trademark look. By the time Harley Quinn made her live-action cinematic debut in 2016's Suicide Squad, she was one of the most popular anti-heroes in the DC Extended Universe... and Harley Quinn Halloween costumes have been everywhere ever since. And if you're looking to wear a DIY Harley Quinn costume this year, then we have plenty of ideas to get you started.Whether you're hoping to put together an elaborate costume or something simple and last-minute, then there's a Harley Quinn-inspired idea out there for you, and we've rounded up all the best. Longtime friends Dini and Mandel talked to DC Nation about their contributions to the series and the enduring, ever-evolving versatility of Harley Quinn. Both of your contributions to the anthology have a holiday theme. What can you share about how these short stories developed? Chip Zdarsky and Kevin Maguire: to send Harley and Poison Ivy deep into the heart of Superman’s Fortress of Solitude Mandel: They asked me to do a holiday story and I thought I would do a Hanukkah story, because those are few and far between. I figured, who better to explain Hanukkah than Harley? In talking to Paul, he reminded me that she’s half-Jewish and once I had that, I was off to the races. As we all know, nothing says the holidays like a good Hanukkah story in June.

Like many pop culture-inspired costumes, there isn't just one way to dress up as Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Yes, you can recreate her ever-popular Suicide Squad ensemble, but we've got DIY costume ideas inspired by her comic, TV show, and video game appearances (as well as her other movie roles) that you can shop as well. Leah Williams and Natacha Bustos: to spin a story from Harley’s past, as a high-flying gymnast with vengeance on her mind! Paul, did you come up with the idea and then reach out to Kevin, or did you go to him right from the get go? Harley Quinn, also known as Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel in the Batman franchise, is one of Batmans most notorious female villains. First appearing on September 11, 1992, in the episode, "Joker's Favor" in the TV series, "Batman: The Animated Series", Harley Quinn was ranked #45 in IGN's 2009 Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time. Throughout the Batman franchise, Harley Quinn displays a great, love-hate relationship with the famed villain, The Joker.

Here's 8 Best DIY Harley Quinn Costume Ideas For 2021

David Mandel: I moved out to LA in ’95, and I went to work on Seinfeld. I think (we met) that year or later that year. So you've finally done it. After many hours of mulling it over, you've decided to come over to the dark side. No, we're not talking about Star Wars. But yes, you've finally decided to join the exciting world of being a supervillain! Let us tell you, being a villain is much more fun than trying to play the hero all the time! You have so many things you need to do if you want to lead the life of a villain, but where do you even begin? Do you start cooking up some secret plans to take down Batman once and for all? Do you write a love letter to Mr. J? Do you try to adopt a pair of hyena pups named Bud and Lou? No, first you begin with the right Harley Quinn costume! It's quite possibly the most important piece to consider when becoming a notorious villain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment