276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DERMAFLASH LUXE+ Device, Anti,Aging, Exfoliation, Hair Removal, and Dermaplaning Tool with Sonic Edge Technology and 4 Weeks of Treatment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With my previous dermaplaning experience, I couldn't seem to get that right, which resulted in some unwanted nicks.

As soon as I turned it on I could hear and feel it working and I have been utterly amazed at the results.

That's one reason the Luxe+ comes with a tiny tube of Preflash Essential Skin Prep, a cleanser that contains salicylic acid and witch hazel to remove oils from the skin, temporarily tighten the skin to help the device glide without snagging, and help peach fuzz stand up straighter for a smooth, safe shave. Our mission is to bring you the most effective and most advanced sonic skincare technology, which is why we upgrade our devices from time to time. By removing [this layer] as well as the fine vellus hairs, the epidermis will look smoother, get rid of the dull layer of skin cells, and also help topical skin care potentially absorb better. Rossi suggests avoiding at-home dermaplaning if you have active acne or rosacea as you can exacerbate these conditions and recommends seeing a board-certified dermatologist to discuss treatment options instead.

Remember, if you are using water, skin must remain thoroughly wet for your entire treatment, just like with PREP MIST. Using short feather strokes to glide the DERMAFLASH at a 45 degree angle across the entire face, avoiding the surface of lips, nose, and eyelids. I also like that the device won't allow you to use an old blade because—whether we like it or not—that's usually the fastest way to ensure you're adding bacteria (not the good kind) onto your skin. Like its big sister, the Dermaflash Mini features removable blades and a one-and-done on-off button, making it super easy to use.And though the blade can now get closer to the skin, Levy emphasizes that "there's no need to worry about nicks or scrapes," thanks to a proprietary safety cage that keeps the blade in place. Plus, the multipurpose beauty tool received a facelift last year and now features sonic technology for added glow-inducing benefits. First and foremost, if the phrase removes peach fuzz sets off an alarm in your brain, there is no need to panic.

A more aggressive version of the treatment is frequently done professionally by aestheticians, but plenty of gentler at-home tools exist to allow you to get the task done from the comfort of your bathroom.

slot this sleek device into your skincare routine just once a week to enjoy the look of smoother, softer skin that absorbs skincare serums and creams beautifully, and creates the perfect canvas for any make-up you apply. For the uninitiated, dermaplaning isthe process of running a small blade across your face to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz from the surface — kind of like dry shaving your face. This product is perfect for preparing yourself for important events when you need to look great and fresh after a hard and tiring day at work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment