276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VIVOBAREFOOT Tracker II FG, Mens Leather Waterproof Hiking Boot With Barefoot Firm Ground Sole and Thermal Protection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All the leather used to make these barefoot boots comes from cattle provided by small-scale farmers. The cattle are free-roaming as well to improve their quality of life. Trekking between mountain huts is a sensational experience, and we’re going to let you into a secret: it’s best to do it outside of summer

Tracker II FG | Barefoot Hiking Boots | Vivobarefoot | Europe Tracker II FG | Barefoot Hiking Boots | Vivobarefoot | Europe

To summarise; great for any scrambling, supportive on an incline, but a bit hit and miss on grip on mixed terrain on the decline. Would I still use them? In a word, Yes. The up was so positive that I’d be stupid not to give them another go, and perhaps they are more designed for my hilly UK Peak District walks rather than mountains – watch this space. They wear just like a traditional pair of hiking boots but with a zero-drop sole, a wide toe box, and exceptional flexibility.This Vivo fits small, so we suggest moving one size up. If you use StrutFit to get a recommended size, it will automatically factor this in. No need to size up twice. There are yet further waterproofing features still, including a breathable recycled membrane in the boots, high-tech seal seaming, and non-absorbent materials throughout. Changing the materials did not take away from the durability of the hiking boots. The Wildhide upper is long-lasting but still soft enough to allow the shoe to move together with the foot. Swarovski NL Pure10x42 review: sensational high-end binoculars for wildlife spotting and spectator sports When it comes to running footwear, you can keep your GTX-lined gear, I’m better off without it – in more ways than one

Tracker II FG | Barefoot Hiking Boots | Vivobarefoot | UK

These hiking boots have taken me on many hiking trails and will continue to do that for a long time to come, as I appreciate how these barefoot boots fit, protect my feet, and keep me stable when adventuring outdoors. Goods being returned in a condition other than Pristine and Brand New as sold may be subject to a diminished value fee if they are diminished as a result of your handling and use while in possession of goods. Aside from that barefoot aspect, there are some nice materials used here, most notably the quality leather upper with heat sealed seams and a fully waterproof membrane. You can expect a good bit of grip as well, thanks to the 3mm lugs designed for firm ground (hence the FG in the name). These aren’t massively aggressive but are reliable enough for trails of a medium difficulty. Premium action leather waterproof upper, constructed with a breathable sealed inner membrane reinforced by hydrophobic leather proofing. Mountain lace for non-slip adherance and webbing made out of recycled RPET.Tarek here! I love a good hike, and I especially appreciate all the sensory experiences that come with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment