276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sigma 402965 16 mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Sony E Lens - Black

£172.725£345.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That said, because the 16mm focal length is mainly limited to zoom lenses, it is at a disadvantage over the more popular 14mm focal length, which has a plethora of prime lenses. Sharpness isn’t everything after all, especially in portraiture, where the 35mm f/1,4 is still very popular.

This will give your image layers of depth and make people want to look at it closer, to really explore what’s going on in your photographs. The 35mm f/1,4 is capable of sharp image reproduction, but stopped down to f/5.6 is where the sharpness is most impressive. Adobe's automated correction profile takes Canon's a step further. It straightens out distortion and cuts away the vignette even more effectively than with Canon's JPGs. You'll enjoy a slightly wider angle with Adobe's profiles, without distracting barrel distortion or a vignette.Here’s a table showing a comparison of lens sizes for several popular Fujinon lenses, including their release dates: Lens

Fujinon’ is the correct naming convention for the range of lenses made by Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd, more commonly known as Fujifilm. This image (above) was shot from the hip (literally) as I crossed the street in NYC. I wanted the feel of the people coming at me. The finished image was cropped and processed like this: Within this list, there are even more things to consider like the aperture of the lens, the angle of the lens, a prime or zoom lens, and so on and so forth. Above: to illustrate that, I’ve superimposed a red frame where the outer edge represents the coverage from the 16mm. Above: And now for the RF 14-35 f4L at 14mm where it’s capturing a fractionally broader field of view than the 15-35, but there’s barely anything in it.One more example: Beautiful sunrise, but it feels like it needs something to me. Better – adding a human element, closer to the camera adds depth that the first image is missing. 2. No clear subject in the image I'm very big on bokeh and this lens does perform - albeit not well enough for me. The bokeh is quite decent if the object in focus is close enough (although for portraits, your subject can feel invaded because of the proximity that will be required to get the best bokeh). From my use, I found that it has very unnoticeable to no chromatic aberration in almost all situations & it has a fair bit of distortion but it's nothing that can't be easily fixed in post-production if you are shooting raw. Da qui potrei scrivere un Libro su quanto dannatamente bello e divertente da utilizzare sia stato il SIGMA 16 mm ed anche ora che sto scrivendo questa recensione dopo mesi e mesi di utilizzo lo reputo ancora il Miglior Obiettivo sul mercato nonchè il Miglior Obiettivo che ho mai comprato in vita mia e ne ho acquistati un bel po prima che questo Capolavoro arrivasse nella mia collezione ma nessuno può competervi in modo alcuno.

The above diagrams depict the maximum angles that light rays can take when hitting your camera's sensor. The location where light rays cross is not necessarily equal to the focal length, but is instead roughly proportional to this distance. The angle of view therefore still increases similarly.

Canon RF 16mm F2.8 STM Image quality

So your nose gets elongated, your jaw looks like it’s protruding, and your head looks ginormous! Sound familiar? 17mm lens – not so flattering for the model in this image. Little point and shoot cameras usually have fairly wide lenses and the people using them get right in your face to take your photo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment